2.26.2009

The wind is playing tricks on me.

I've just discovered an interesting thing about my apartment. When the wind is really howling around the building and I'm in my bedroom thinking about going to sleep, it sounds like there are children fighting with each other in the rest of my apartment. Or coyotes. Or zombies coming up the stairs.


You wouldn't think those things would sound anything like each other, but I'm not lying when I say I'm sleeping with my bedroom door locked tonight.

Once this snowpocalypse is over (I think this is the first time I've actually witnessed March coming in like a lion), I'm looking forward to a weekend full of sleep, puppy-walking, and one injury-free hockey game. Did you know that Yellowstone National Park's 137th birthday is on Sunday? I think I'll make a cake.

No comments: