Things I Like in No Particular Order
2. My job - I am a librarian. I get paid to read books, talk about books, and hang out with kids and teens who like reading.
3. Comic books (I have many favorites, including in no particular order Brian K. Vaughan, Neil Gaiman, Fiona Staples, Kelly Sue DeConnick, Grant Morrison, Warren Ellis, Gail Simone, Jim Lee, Scott Snyder, Garth Ennis, Paul Dini, Jeff Lemire, writing or drawing for in no particular order - Daredevil, Superman, Batgirl, Nightcrawler, Captain America and anything else that seems amazing).
4. Batgirl - Relatedly, the Barbara Gordon incarnation of Batgirl was a librarian. Though I have much love for Cass Cain and Stephanie Brown, too.
8. Neil Gaiman
10. Doing-It-Myself projects
11. Star Wars. I really, really love Star Wars.
13. Video Games - I am a PlayStation lady. Favorites include Journey, The Witcher, the first two Batman Arkham games, Assassin's Creed, Skyrim/Oblivion, Fallout, and Red Dead Redemption. And Lego games. And Little Big Planet. I'm trying to get into DragonAge but I have a lot of other things I haven't played yet and it hasn't totally grabbed me. And I suck at FIFA but I like to blame that on my sticky controllers.
14. The Green Bay Packers - I'm an owner. I don't have tickets, but gosh darn it, I'm an owner.
15. The Milwaukee Brewers
18. Being outside
19. Lake Michigan
20. Beer - I am particularly fond of IPAs and sours, but I will drink good beer of whatever kind.
21. Milwaukee (This works well with the above)
22. The way asphalt smells on a hot day when it rains
23. Bloody Marys
24. Tarantino movies
25. Lord of the Rings. Our dog is named after a character in The Hobbit.
27. The way the Spanish eat
29. Books written for teenagers that don't assume teenagers are stupid.
30. Doctor Who - David Tennant is my favorite Doctor.
31. Stephen King
33. My family and friends
35. Thrift stores
36. Not being the kind of woman who gets pedicures
38. Harry Potter
39. Cormac McCarthy
40. My super-secret celebrity boyfriends.
41. Listening to stuff on vinyl
42. The idea of tattoos, though I will likely never get one.
44. Sleeping with the windows open when it rains
45. Baked Chee-tos
47. Imitation Ray Bans
48. Being a pescatarian (or... Catholic vegetarian)
52. Bagpipes. Even better, uilleann pipes.
53. To be continued...
Things I Do Not Like, In No Particular Order
1. Baked beans
3. People who have never been to Milwaukee or have only seen crummy parts of it, and thus think it sucks. And say, "Oh, you're from Milwaukee? I'm SORRY!"
4. Bees, hornets, wasps... and whatever those awful things are with the hangly-dangly legs when they fly.
5. Pushy salespeople at shoe stores
7. The sound of idling cars
8. Being late for things
9. Pretentious stuff
10. Eh... it's more fun thinking of things I do like. But I also dislike Cool Ranch Doritos. And Mountain Dew. Yuck.