7.29.2008

It's HOT.



It seems to have taken a long time to get here, but summer has finally arrived in the great State of Dairy. Thus, it is hot. It is hot, and it is humid. Let us pretend that everything is snowy and slightly purple outside. That will help.

I don't know about you and if you live in a place that is hot and humid in the summer, but I do. Because of this, I am far less attractive in the summer months and this displeases me greatly. Luckily, at this time I do not need to attract a mate.

While we're waiting for the humid to stop, have a look at this kid who is so excited about that MacBook! I can't blame him, my MacBook is pretty sweet, too.



Thus concludes another post of totally random pictures.

Clearly, I felt obligated to update today despite a lack of actual Stuff to Say. I am truly sorry.

No comments: