2.03.2007

I'm glad I hitched my apple wagon to your star.


It's been quiiiiite a while since I posted something, but I can explain. My semester started the day before I posted the previous post, and since then has gotten a little out of hand. Suffice to say I've felt a little more inspired to worry about writing papers on data organization schemes than take my camera outside (where, I might add, it is three whole degrees right now) and capture pretty things.

This picture was taken this fall before things got too dangerous for cameras outside, and now that I look at it, reminds me vaguely of the cover of Wilco's Yankee Hotel Foxtrot. I don't mind, as it is a fine, fine album. I slightly mind the fact that Yankee Hotel Foxtrot has a much better picture of the city forest condos on the lakefront. Alas!

Also - HARRY POTTER. That's all I have to say. Interpret as you will.

No comments: