12.08.2015

Plants in the house! Dogs and cats living together! Anarchy!

I didn't have much luck with houseplants when I attempted to completely fail them as a naive early twentysomething. I managed to kill a pothos plant, which are, supposedly, impossible to kill. I also killed an adorable little succulent I got as a wedding favor by overwatering it - my love was just TOO MUCH.

However. We now own a house. We have a dog. Dogs smell bad sometimes (so do we). Plants supposedly help  purify the air in your house. And as such...

I've decided that it's GAME ON, HOUSEPLANTS.





I might have too many succulents.

I'll keep you updated on how this goes. They have a lovely south-facing window, and I only water them when their well-draining soil is dry two inches down. I'm trying really hard. I've had these for... four months?

We'll see how it goes.

No comments: