6.14.2013

Next thing: I got engaged

I've been putting this off for a few days because I'm not entirely sure what to say about it.

I got engaged!

I've been with my fiance for about 6 and a half years (wow, that sounds like a long time). We met on a canoe trip. He proposed Christmas night, and I obviously said yes. He's pretty much the best person I know. He's not really on the internet, so he probably won't show up here much, so you'll have to just trust me on that. He's definitely not Batman, that's not why I'm keeping him off the internet. Nope.

Definitely not Batman.

Don't know why I even brought that up.

Definitely not.

Moving on...

We're getting married next May, right in our neighborhood! It'll be a thoroughly Milwaukee affair, and I'm very excited about it, despite the fact that I am very bad at party planning and that's essentially what this is.

It'll all work out. More details on all that later.




Up next: We got a puppy!

No comments: