12.16.2006

Jimmy, don't cry.


It's lucky that I have a large backlog of things to post, because I just killed my low-end digital camera. Forgetting that I am not a master photographer by any means, I am extremely upset. Mostly because The Accident was entirely my fault and I have no idea when I'll be able to get another one.

In case you were wondering, it isn't a good idea to drop your camera on the floor lens-side down. Not even a carpeted floor.

Rest in peace, Low-End Digital Camera. You and I may have been low-end photographers, but together we still managed some prettiness. You shall be missed.

This is the last picture on the memory card. Nothing too spectacular, but I really love the colors.

O cruel fate! Fie! Fie!

1 comment:

Amanda Jean said...

so sorry that your digital camera bit the dust!!!

when my sewing machine died I mourned it's loss for a good long week, then I reluctantly went and bought a new one...and I could finally move on.