12.04.2006

And forget not that the earth delights to feel your bare feet and the winds long to play with your hair.


My senior year of college (three years ago, now) I went on a Spring Break road trip down to New Orleans with two friends. We were driving from Mobile to New Orleans and decided we needed to stop along the way to take off our shoes and sit on a pier. Just our luck, we found a pier on our first try!

I believe this is a county park on the Gulf of Mexico in Alabama, but I couldn't recall the name if you offered to take me there again, which is a real shame because it was lovely. Very bayou-like.

In other news, I had a very strange dream in the wee hours of the morning before my alarm went off that involved me marrying Clark Kent and smiting some ninjas using only my wits and several dozen forks. This may have been the highlight of my day if I hadn't just made myself a cup of tea and hunkered down to watch Superman II, because tea + Superman = a recipe for goodness.

No comments: